The electronic version of our entire loose-leaf service, accessible online at our website, updated quarterly (mid-quarter updates being possible if necessary) including live links and a search engine, for simultaneous access by unlimited users at each office location, wherever they may be – in the office, at home, in court, conference or in transit plus all the benefits of our members’ website (see below).
MEMBERS’ WEBSITE (with search feature)
- 300+ pages of downloadable precedent orders, affidavits and agreements
- Links to forms, brochures and other useful websites
- Members’ News comprising our monthly online “latest notable cases” and up to the minute court and child support practice and other developments Members’ archive of past case notes assembled by topic, with live links to AustLII.
- The Family Law Book Legal Help Line via 24-hour reply email. Legal support is available to all subscribers as part of the annual package. Complete details of the extent of this service is detailed in “Terms & Conditions”, which can be found at the footer of this web page.
Note – This package does not include our hard copy (loose-leaf) service.
- Subscription (Year 1) $1,600 plus GST ($1,760).
- Annual renewal $990 plus GST ($1,089).
- These prices include credit card surcharges.
Our 12 months Protected membership policy
Whether you subscribe to The Family Law Book’s Hard Copy Package, EBook Package or The Case Library, your membership will be protected for a full 12 months.
If you decide to re-subscribe within 12 months, The Family Law Book Pty Ltd will accept a re-registration by you, without you having to pay a new subscription fee a second time.