A quarterly updated loose-leaf service covering all routine family law and practice (including procedures, forms and 300+ pages of precedents) in an elegant A-4 Library Buckram binder
plus our E-Book (our entire loose-leaf service accessible online at our website)
and all the benefits of our members’ website.
MEMBERS’ WEBSITE (with search feature)
- 300+ pages of downloadable precedent orders, affidavits and agreements
- Links to forms, brochures and other useful websites
- Members’ News comprising our monthly online “latest notable cases” and up to the minute court and child support practice and other developments
- Members’ archive of past case notes assembled by topic, with live links to AustLII
- The Family Law Book Legal Help Line via 24-hour reply email. Legal support is available to all subscribers as part of the annual package. Complete details of the extent of this service is detailed in “Terms & Conditions”, which can be found at the footer of this web page.
Note – Hard Copy Package subscribers may transfer to the E-Book package when they next renew.
- Subscription (Year 1) $2,300 plus GST ($2,530).
- Annual renewal $1,300 + GST ($1,430).
- All prices include postage, handling and credit card surcharges.
Our 12 months Protected membership policy
Whether you subscribe to The Family Law Book’s Hard Copy Package, EBook Package or The Case Library, your membership will be protected for a full 12 months.
If you decide to re-subscribe within 12 months, The Family Law Book Pty Ltd will accept a re-registration by you, without you having to pay a new subscription fee a second time.